The Perfectionism Sessions
The Perfectionism Sessions
Do you know what procrastination, disassociating from your achievements and accomplishments, feeling not 'good enough', and judging you based on age, appearance, background, mistakes, etc., have in common? They are all forms of perfectionism.
I believe that consistently feeling fulfilled and happy while enjoying more loving relationships means unlearning everything we've been taught throughout our life about what it really means to be worthy, lovable and successful.
This is why I've created The Perfectionism Sessions. Get clear on what perfectionism is, how it manifests in your life, and what drives it. Learn small yet transformative habits to gradually and lovingly break the cycle.
Topics covered include:
- How perfectionism manifests in different forms like self-criticism, your attitude to accomplishments, achievements and approaching projects, tasks and trying new things, and your relationship patterns.
- Why perfectionism is a form of control used to compensate for old hurts and losses while protecting you at the same time.
- The importance of recognising the connection between perfectionism and anxiety, including the messages that your actions, as well as your body, are trying to communicate to you so that you can radically transform your perception of perfectionism and start listening to yourself.
- How both 'good' and 'bad' childhoods contribute to perfectionism.
- How to differentiate between your inner critic and your inner voice and understand your inner critic's agenda so that you stop treating it like the boss of you or as if it's who you are.
- Why cutting back on perfectionism won't make you 'complacent' and will lead to you being happier in what you do and who you are.
- Using recovering from setbacks and self-criticism to understand what you needed -- and how to meet that need.
What you get with your purchase:
- 10 X audio sessions (mp3)
- Examples of perfectionism (5-page expanded list - PDF)
- What's Driving You? Needs exercise (PDF) + the follow-up guide to the exercise (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my ebook/audio purchase files?
When you complete your purchase, you will receive a receipt which includes your download links. You will also receive, where applicable, a separate email with additional download links for resources.
Do I read the book (or listen to the audio sessions) online?
No. You will receive emails with links for you to download your purchases. Depending on your device, you might be presented with the option to view/listen to the file, and in this instance, you will need to click the button or link for you to download the item.
Do the download links expire?
For security purposes, there is a download limit on your purchases (3 times or 3 months, whichever happens first). If you require a new download link after this time, email shop AT baggagereclaim.co.uk (replace 'AT with @).
What format are my ebook/audio purchase files?
eBook purchases are always available as PDFs. Depending on the product, your purchase might include an ePub file.
PDFs open on everything, and ePubs only open on mobile apps (your device will prompt you to open it in, for example, Apple's Books).
Audio files are MP3s.
How do I access my course?
When you complete your purchase, you will receive an email within minutes asking you to set up your login. All of my courses are hosted on courses.baggagereclaim.com, which is on the Thinkific online courses hosting platform.
Does Natalie give personal/one-to-one advice on her courses?
I don't offer private, individual support (e.g. email/DMs/phone). Instead, I communicate with students via a private Facebook group where members can post questions and dilemmas, and in the monthly Office Hours (Q&A) sessions that I host on Zoom, where I answer questions members have submitted in advance and during the live session.
Do you do instalments/payment plans?
You can pay in instalments (or payment plan) for courses. If this option isn't showing at the checkout for your course, please go directly to the course site and enrol on the course there. Break The Cycle | Reclaim Your Work Boundaries | Create Your NC Plan
Please note that when you sign up for an instalment/payment plan, you are agreeing to pay the full amount spread out over the chosen period.
Do you provide refunds?
All sales are final on eBooks, phone and email consultations, and Sessions. For courses, you have seven days from the date of purchase (or course start date if it's for a group start date).
How long do I have access to my course?
You have one year's access from your date of purchase.